Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03651 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,721 Dirham (485,304 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)