Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03418 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,235 Dirham (504,294 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)