Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00598 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,608 Dirham (2,110,114 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)