Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,852 Dirham (1,994,702 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)