Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,327 Dirham (2,113 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)