Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / PAB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,915 Dirham (2,150 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)