Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17254 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,422 Dirham (Php83,590) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)