Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19942 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,461 Dirham (Php57,473) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)