Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18420 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,684 Dirham (Php68,858) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)