Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,806 Dirham (€1,283) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)