Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,719 Dirham (€1,702) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)