Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,343 Dirham (元27,690) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)