Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,001 Dirham (Php69,997) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)