Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17689 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,297 Dirham (Php75,174) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)