Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.604 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,429 Dirham (AU$3,739) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)