Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.538 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,651 Dirham (AU$5,791) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)