Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.083 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,522 Dirham (€2,844) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)