Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,634 Dirham (€2,590) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)