Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00424 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,480 Dirham (5,064,882 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)