Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00436 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,618 Dirham (5,183,399 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)