Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00405 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,223 Dirham (5,488,434 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)