Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,246 Dirham (5,573,276 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)