Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,459 Dirham (4,492,594 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)