Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.442 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,516 Dirham (﷼ 10,041) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)