Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.503 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,264 Dirham (﷼ 8,895) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)