Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.534 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,454 Dirham (﷼ 10,438) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)