Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.449 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,847 Dirham (﷼ 10,962) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)