Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,008 Dirham (﷼ 8,158) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)