Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.452 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,727 Dirham (﷼ 10,086) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)