Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01949 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,706 Dirham (395,347 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)