Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01811 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,486 Dirham (358,196 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)