Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01916 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,275 Dirham (275,330 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)