Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01928 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,676 Dirham (605,456 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)