Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.463 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,454 Dirham (元11,249) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)