Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,372 Dirham (元12,945) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)