Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01624 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,073 Dirham (1,543,509 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)