Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01630 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,868 Dirham (1,218,888 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)