Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01642 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,150 Dirham (1,835,991 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)