Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01725 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,055 Dirham (1,742,603 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)