Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00871 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,498 Dirham (₩3,273,153) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)