Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,147 Dirham (₩3,263,638) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (34 minutes ago)