Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00825 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,705 Dirham (₩3,237,647) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)