Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00857 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,771 Dirham (₩3,588,470) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)