Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,313 Dirham (₩2,971,007) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)