Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,321 Dirham (₩2,971,196) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)