Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,125 Dirham (₩2,992,892) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)