Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,838 Dirham (₩2,915,225) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)