Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,675 Dirham (₩2,939,409) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)