Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,380 Dirham (₩2,524,298) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)