Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,688 Dirham (26,403,216 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)