Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,973 Dirham (35,947,844 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)