Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,305 Dirham (40,259,242 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)