Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,312 Dirham (36,783,450 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)