Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,584 Dirham (40,352,781 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)