Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,887 Dirham (38,705,788 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 4 hours ago)