Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.525 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,676 Dirham (4,228 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)