Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,800 Dirham (5,292 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)