Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,475 Dirham (5,885 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)