Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13883 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,142 Dirham (₨109,067) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)