Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12938 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,146 Dirham (₨101,609) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)