Cost of living comparison between Cuttack, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14694 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,131 Dirham (₨89,363) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)