Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13247 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,978 Dirham (₨113,062) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)