Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.933 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,819 Dirham (S/. 3,348) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 3,027 (about 1 hour ago)