Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,559 Dirham (S/. 5,489) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)