Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.034 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,177 Dirham (S/. 5,003) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (41 minutes ago)