Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.905 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,266 Dirham (S/. 4,911) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)