Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,688 Dirham (R$ 6,256) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)