Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,541 Dirham (R$ 4,198) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (27 minutes ago)