Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01517 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,225 Dirham (CH$1,069,246) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)