Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01541 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,300 Dirham (CH$1,382,236) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)