Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,485 Dirham (Bs 15,267) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)