Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49642 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,831 Dirham (Mex$ 27,862) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)