Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,359 Dirham (R$ 9,090) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)