Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49814 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,815 Dirham (Mex$ 29,740) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (42 minutes ago)