Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48587 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,224 Dirham (Mex$ 27,218) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)