Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,783 Dirham (Mex$ 22,989) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)