Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,971 Dirham (Mex$ 18,774) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)