Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.003 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,457 Dirham ($1,645) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)