Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.961 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,474 Dirham ($1,453) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)