Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,407 Dirham (COL$2,747,263) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)