Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,117 Dirham (Mex$ 30,456) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)