Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,595 Dirham (Mex$ 27,672) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)