Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.507 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,865 Dirham (Mex$ 33,269) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)