Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.563 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,517 Dirham ($2,564) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)