Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.512 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,688 Dirham ($2,490) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)