Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,114 Dirham (4,660 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)