Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.426 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,342 Dirham (7,147 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)