Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,720 Dirham (5,789 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)