Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.422 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,206 Dirham (5,865 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)