Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43576 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,776 Dirham (L 36,204) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)