Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01629 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,301 Dirham (816,667 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)