Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01664 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,841 Dirham (831,742 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)