Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,390 Dirham (1,365,295 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)