Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01640 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,465 Dirham (1,369,805 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)