Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18747 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,598 Dirham (Php83,204) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)