Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17253 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,520 Dirham (Php89,956) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (43 minutes ago)