Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,114 Dirham (€2,166) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)