Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.276 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,201 Dirham (€2,412) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)