Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.292 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,990 Dirham (€2,125) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)