Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.750 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,418 Dirham (€1,806) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)