Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.693 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,588 Dirham (€2,206) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (42 minutes ago)