Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.396 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,781 Dirham ($3,276) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)