Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.998 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,918 Dirham (Bs 25,964) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 2 hours ago)