Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,445 Dirham (Bs 42,617) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)