Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 85% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 3,030 Dirham (Bs 12,093,946) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)