Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,283 Dirham (Bs 40,155) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)