Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,252 Dirham (€3,499) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (33 minutes ago)