Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.938 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,348 Dirham (€3,140) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)