Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,848 Dirham (€2,603) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)