Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,307 Dirham (€2,028) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)