Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.114 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,426 Dirham (€1,928) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)