Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49539 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,321 Dirham (ARS $14,777) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)