Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,694 Dirham (ARS $12,319) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (40 minutes ago)