Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,127 Dirham (ARS $9,419) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)