Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,115 Dirham (ARS $12,590) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (32 minutes ago)