Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 4,617 Dirham (ARS $7,344) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)