Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,020 Dirham (CH$1,659,802) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)