Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01524 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,866 Dirham (CH$1,368,908) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)