Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01542 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,965 Dirham (CH$1,554,587) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)