Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,190 Dirham (kr27,094) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)