Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,625 Dirham (kr28,018) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)