Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,264 Dirham (kr25,684) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)