Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.436 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,467 Dirham (kr18,432) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)