Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,115 Dirham (kr22,992) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)