Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,262 Dirham (kr27,107) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)