Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.320 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,343 Dirham (7,044 lei) in Constanţa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (27 minutes ago)