Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,544 Dirham (ARS $28,534) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (30 minutes ago)