Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25457 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,144 Dirham (ARS $31,992) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)