Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 MAD / GNF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,100 Dirham (23,317,509 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)