Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 MAD / GNF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,556 Dirham (28,035,145 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)