Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 MAD / GNF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,157 Dirham (18,662,273 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)