Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 MAD / GNF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,929 Dirham (29,278,945 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)