Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 MAD / GNF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,313 Dirham (28,204,899 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)