Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,634 Dirham (ARS $23,156) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)