Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26477 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,817 Dirham (ARS $40,855) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)