Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,366 Dirham (ARS $14,499) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)