Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,643 Dirham (ARS $23,380) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)