Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,888 Dirham (ARS $14,773) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)